Rates & Insurance
Most of our clinicians take Whole Foods Medical Wellness (Whole Foods employees). We are in network for BCBS however we are going to be leaving their panel and have notified BCBS of our intent and are no longer able to take new clients. Our scheduling coordinator will help you determine provider availability. If we don’t take your insurance, see the options below for “rates without insurance” or “out of network.”
Rates Without Insurance
- Utilizing private pay is a huge advantage over most insurance since you will not be term-limited in your therapy, your insurance company will not be given any details of your therapy and you will not be given a diagnosis (this is helpful in case you are ever sued and your medical records are subpoenaed). You may also be able to claim mental health as a medical expense tax deduction.
- Associates (2-5 years of experience) are $125 per session for individual counseling and $140 for couples & family counseling
- Counselors (5-10 years of experience) are $140 per session for individual counseling and $155 for couples & family counseling
- Senior Counselors (10+ years of experience) are $155 per session for individual counseling and $170 for couples & family counseling
- Psychologists are $165-$180 per session for individual counseling and $180 -$195 for couples & family counseling
- One Session at a Time Therapy is $140 per session for individuals and $155 for couples & families
- Life Coaching is $155 per session
- Executive Coaching for organizational leadership is $250 per session
Out of Network
You might want to check your benefits and each month we will give you the invoices to file with your insurance company. If you want an easier way, we also suggest using Reimbursify, a website and app, which will use an image/screenshot of the invoice we provide to you and file the claim and follow up with it for you. They charge around $1 per claim.
You may also have an option to do “single case agreements” through your insurance company. You will just have to let them know you have had a hard time finding an in network provider and that our practice has a specialist that can help you. We can’t request this but you can and it allows you to use your benefits. It works differently with each company but normally it’s comparable to in network from the patient perspective.
If you have a Health Savings Account, it makes out of network even easier as your pre tax dollars pay your deductible.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR COVERAGE CAREFULLY BY ASKING THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required by my primary care physician?
Cash, check and Visa, Mastercard, and Discover are accepted for payment. HSA or health savings account cards will also work for payment. Credit, debit, or cash is preferred due to the payment processing system employed. All payment is to Just Mind.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the cost of the treatment as booked. We do this to ensure that we can help as many people as possible.