Rates & Insurance
Insurance accepted depends on the provider. Some of our clinicians take Whole Foods Medical Wellness. Our scheduling person will help you determine provider availability and insurance taken.
Rates Without Insurance
Utilizing private pay is a huge advantage over most insurance since you will not be term-limited in your therapy, your insurance company will not be given any details of your therapy and you will not be given a diagnosis (this is helpful in case you are ever sued and your medical records are subpoenaed). You may also be able to claim mental health as a medical expense tax deduction.
- Associates (2-5 years of experience) are $100 per session for individual counseling and $115 for couples counseling
- Counselors (5-10 years of experience) are $120 per session for individual counseling and $135 for couples counseling
- Senior Senior (10+ years of experience) are $140 per session for individual counseling and $155 for couples counseling
- Psychologists are $145-$165 per session for individual counseling and $160 -$180 for couples counseling.
- Practice Owners William Schroeder and Teri Schroeder are $150 per session
Out of Network
You might want to check your benefits and each month we will give you the invoices to file with your insurance company. If you want an easier way, we also suggest using Reimbursify, a website and app, which will use an image/screenshot of the invoice we provide to you and file the claim and follow up with it for you. They get paid when you get paid.
If you have a Health Savings Account, it makes out of network even easier as your pre tax dollars pay your deductible.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR COVERAGE CAREFULLY BY ASKING THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required by my primary care physician?
Cash, check and Visa, Mastercard, and Discover are accepted for payment. HSA or health savings account cards will also work for payment. Credit, debit, or cash is preferred due to the payment processing system employed. All payment is to Just Mind.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the cost of the treatment as booked. We do this to ensure that we can help as many people as possible.