- You start have spent some time alone and worked on taking care of yourself.
- You are willing to be vulnerable.
- You aren’t bitter about past relationships.
- You start to feel excited about dating again.
- You are making the choice to date for the right reasons.
- You have insight that’s come out of past relationships.
- You feel you are emotionally available and willing to date.
Knowing when to date isn’t an exact process. Sometimes casual dating can help us move on from the past and help us to figure out what we want in the future (and be fun). Pay attention to your gut. If you feel like you are dating to try and avoid pain, then that is likely what you need to work through first.