We accept Whole Foods Insurance which is only for Whole Foods employees. We are not accepting new BCBS clients at this time and are planning on leaving their network.
For other insurers we are out of network and you might be able to get reimbursement for your sessions depending on your plan as either out of network (this can save you money) or as a single case agreement (this would be covered in your benefits). The first thing you should do is check with your insurance carrier. Check your coverage carefully and find the answers to the following questions:
- Do I have an HMO or PPO (PPO should support out of network)
- Can I get a single case agreement to get support to work with Just Mind?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How much do you pay for an out-of-net provider?
- Is there a limitation on how much you will pay per session?